Vision and Values
Mission and Values
Our parent company, KeHE Distributors, has a long history of building success around core values. As an employee owned company, KeHE understands the value of people and the important nuances that exist in each subsidiary and unique culture. For this reason Tree of Life Canada has the following, somewhat distinct vision and values.
To be the best specialty and natural food distributor in Canada
To help Canada Eat Well and Live Well
- Courage to do the right thing We are encouraged to always do the right thing when it comes to satisfying our customers, vendors and associates. We have one rule of practice: use best judgment in every situation.
- Excellence in the basics We will be the best in our industry through a well structured, performance driven environment. We track, monitor and adapt to leading indicators of customer, vendor and associate satisfaction.
- Honesty, integrity and accountability We are empowered and take responsibility for our actions. Best judgment is always guided by the highest ethical standards.
- Continuous Improvement Being part of something special through hard work and continuous improvement of people and process. Development and engagement of all associates is core to the success of our business. The Tree of Life Canada Cares program is just one example of how we try to make it a special place to work and to do business.
- Work / Life Balance Provide a safe, healthy work environment that promotes work / life balance. It's not just an obligation, it's a critical factor in Tree of Life Canada being a great place to work.